Want to be a member or partner of Safe Kids Central Ohio? Fill out our Membership Application.
Meetings are held every other month, membership is open to anyone interested in childhood injury prevention, and best of all, no dues! Here are some advantages of becoming a member!
- Access to Safe Kids materials.
- Opportunity to network with leaders in the field of injury prevention.
- Opportunity to participate in community events that increase public awareness and education of child injury prevention.
- Opportunity to advocate for child safety interventions.
Meetings are held at Columbus Public Health on the second Wednesday of every other month at 11:00 a.m. Anyone interested in child safety is welcome to attend.Here are just a few of the activities and events for members and volunteers
- Bike Helmet Fittings & Distribution
- Car Seat Checks
- Child Passenger Safety Week – September
- What’s Holding You Back? Safety Belt Campaign – May
- National Safe Kids Week – May
- International Walk to School Day – October